Complex Computation LLC is a software and service startup company located in Ames, Iowa. Since its founding in July 2015, Complex Computation LLC has won federal government Small Business Innovative Research projects and Iowa State matching funds. A recent project calls for the hiring of new staff members with training or experience in some or all of the following areas:
Who are we hiring?
- Software developer
- Fundamental C++ programming, data structures and algorithms
- Some experience with popular scripting languages, e.g., Perl, Python or Ruby
- Familiar with software development cycles and rigorous testing methods
- Experience in OpenGL 3D programming and game programming a plus!
- Administrative assistant
- Accounting knowledge or experience
- Business management training or experience
- Formal business paperwork and documentation
- Familiar with business laws (both at federal and state levels) a plus
- Marketing and business development
- Current market research and development for software products
- Business website development and maintenance or social network engineering
- New product or new market discovery and exploration
- Familiar with Salesforce a plus
We welcome applications from either current students seeking part-time jobs and the unique experience working for a startup company, as well as full-time-job seekers who are looking for unique work experience. You are not required to be skilled in all three fields, but experience in multiple fields will be considered a plus. Please send a one-page cover letter describing your experience or training that matches with one or more of the above skills, the jobs that you are applying (e.g., part-time or full-time employment in which areas above), and optionally up to 3 references from your prior employers or professors. Please also include your resume or curriculum vitae. Please send your applications or inquiries to email@example.com. Candidate screening will start on a first-come, first-considered basis until all positions are filled. All exceptional applicants will be considered.
Complex Computation Team