A New Month, a New Mango
This month we’re pleased to announce a number of quality of life updates and a few new options for Mango 1.10.
Mango 1.10 Some new features added
- New visualization options (nodes have more labeling options)
- Recognize standard escape sequences in strings, e.g., \n and \t
- Present directory name shows up in status bar
- Graphs with different node names can now be merged without renaming
- More efficient attribute value merging between different graphs
- Usability improvement to Windows version command console
- Fixed a few floating point number parsing bugs
- Adopted a brand-new About Mango background image
- Renamed commands: print -> dump and echo -> print
- Improved Export and Import functions
As always, to find the newest version of Mango, click here.
Complex Computation LLC Team